Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Growing Owen...

You know it's bad when you only blog after holidays! That should be an indication that the Bryant's are just too busy and need to slow down. So for anyone who is interested, here's what has been happening lately...the weather has gotten warmer and thank goodness because all Owen wants to do is stay outside, which is fine with me. We set up our new sand and water table (and had a small picnic--see the peanut butter face) and have also been riding our John Deere tractor. Owen's favorite thing to do, however, is to ride the lawnmower, which he generally just refers to as a "ride it". :) Here are some pics...

2 comments:

Robin Graham said...

Oh my goodness Tracy! He is just so cute. I want to just squeeze him.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.