Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stitches and Suitcases

For those of you who don't know yet, Owen had a bad accident at daycare on Thursday. He fell backward and busted his head on a bookcase and ended up having three stitches. Owen is doing great and I am okay (now I'm okay--I was not okay at first). I know it's gross but I thought it would be therapeutic for me to blog about it. Here is the photo of his stitches--right in the back of his head. We go back in a week to get them out.

In spite of his stitches, Owen is into everything as usual. I am so excited about our cruise that I've already started packing. Owen has decided that he wants to come too. He fits in the suitcase, so I don't see where that should be a problem! :)


3 comments:

christy said...

He does fit, but I do not think that he would be too quiet when you zip it up!!

The Bryant's said...

True...I thought that packing early would force me to go ahead and deal with my feelings about leaving Owen for a week. This way, I won't have to deal with them later.

Nicole Puckett said...

I am so sorry to heaar about his fall!!!! It's fine though... We only have like the rest of our livess to worry about what else can happen to them:)