Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Cruise

This year Daniel and I were fortunate to be able to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise with several good friends. We left out last Monday, headed to Key West. We also went to Cozumel and Belize before docking back at Fort Lauderdale. The cruise was a blast, particularly Margaritaville in Cozumel (we went to two Margaritavilles). Snorkeling was awesome as well. There were tons of fun activities on the ship, which was awesome by the way. We had the chance to be pampered by the staff on the ship. Thankfully, we had fairly good weather for the most part and everyone made it back safely. No one got seasick (well, Burt got a little tipsy) and we had great food and fun! I will definitely go again sometime, although I think it will be awhile before I can leave Owen for that long of a period of time. I should not worry about him though, because he was well taken care of while we were gone...Here are some of the photos from the cruise!



Now, because I am posting two things in one....these pics are just about Fall, which I think is Owen's favorite season. We spent the afternoon riding the tractor today and he definitely had fun.





No comments: