Monday, November 3, 2008

I really enjoy Halloween, moreso than ever before since I have a little one. I know some people think Halloween is evil, but I don't think it has to be that way. Owen had such a great time this year. We spent Halloween evening at Granna and Pawpaw's house, and we had our first experience with trick-or-treating. Owen was done after about six houses. He seemed to like giving out candy better than walking around to get candy--I'm sure that will be different next year! On Saturday, we spent the better part of the evening at the Finley's annual Halloween bash which was fun as always. Owen was excited because he got to play with Eli, Christy and Burt's nephew who would have won the award for cutest cowboy ever. :) On Sunday we spent the afternoon with Nanna and Poppa where Owen determined that he loves playing in leaves. More photos to come, including some of Owen in his pirate costume.....












No comments: