Monday, April 13, 2009

Okay so it's been awhile since I posted anything new because I have been SO busy! For some reason, this time of year always seems busy to me. This post is about Easter and Spring (which really has not seemed that "springy" to me since it has been somewhat cold and we have had all of these storms). Let me begin with Easter...We had a fantastic Easter Sunday. Daniel, Owen and myself had dinner at my parents' house. Daniel's parents came over as well. We had a ton of food and I tried (without success) to stay on some sort of reasonable diet. :) My mom and dad bought Owen this t-ball thingy that can be used in three ways and can shoot balls out. Owen is a little small and lacks the coordination to hit the balls as they spit out of the machine, but he thinks it is really funny when they pop out. We spent nearly the entire day outdoors playing with that thing and also had a major Easter egg hunt. All in all, it was a really good day--the weather was great!

Now to Spring...I don't know what's going on with our wishy-washy weather and all of these storms but I am OVER it! Don't Christy and Owen look really cold in the last photo??? This was just like two weeks ago...it should have been warm! Owen's great-aunt Biddy bought him gardening tools and, as you all can see, he is using them whether it is warm or not.








No comments: